The 6 hours ARC TENSION model course
(CEU: 2 h documentation,4 h general)
First Step toward your certification.
Sponsored by Scripp Hessco
Hands-on for six hours practising with colleagues
and applying the concepts of the Arc Of Tension
Bring your portable table!
This six-hour presentation is for you, if you are a small female doctor or just a tired doctor, who wants to protect himself/herself and save his/her strength.
It empowers you to address big patients regardless of your size.
The Arc Of Tension model, brings higher precision while reducing required thrust force; it is biomechanically based and verifiable by direct outcome assessment by the doctor. This six-hour presentation follows a chronological order that builds on itself. It is a practical approach, and every participant is required to pair himself with someone; it is not a “sit-on and sleep” presentation, and even the documentation part will comprise some hands-on. It is highly recommended to bring a portable table.
This program is directly created from 3 online courses taught in 5 countries with over 400 short videos 600 text pages and 1000 illustrations (www.adjustforsuccess.com)
The people attending the whole six hours of this program sponsored by Scripp Hesco, will receive the first part certification
Cervico-thoracic adjustment with the arc of tension (segment 1)
· You will discover a practical direct application of the model of the arc of tension to successfully address this “hard to treat” area.
· You will practice, standing, sitting, supine adjustment of the CT junction and evidence the result to yourself on the spot.
· You will learn how to gently balance the cephalad and caudal arc of tension for cavitation 9 times out of ten.
· More importantly, you will give food to your mind, to reevaluate every single move that you have been using up to now in your office.
Hands-on Sacroiliac adjustment with the arc of tension (segment 2)
· Standing, supine, prone, sideline, with drop or without, with table, with bench, you will discover multiple unheard approaches to make your job more unique.
· You will maximize the use of a segmental table, the use of drop with concrete rational concepts to make your thrust more effective toward cavitation.
· You will discover that your profession is much richer in its diversity of hands-on techniques than you ever dreamed about.
Documentation of chiropractic hands-on technique for duplication by a peer (segment 3).
· Discover how any “hands-on” technique can be written for duplication by a peer. Set up a technique, and let us create a name for it.
· WARRANTED to reduces your technique’s notes record under 3 seconds
· Boost your practice volume instantly by leveraging your ability to get referral
· Import on your website a technical chart giving a real “identity” to your practice
· Enable you to conduct outcome assessment in your own practice with no effort
· Protect your liability like never before by complying with court recommendations